Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome memorable cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

The ship was beautiful, the crew friendly, excursions very memorable, we actually swam with the stingrays!! Food was fabulous, ice show was much more than I ever imagined it would be. Our table mates were so much fun and we still keep in touch with each other via emails. Loved the ports of call, St. Thomas, St. Martin, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados were just lovely.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Not long enough

This was my 4th crusie but the first time that I did not get lost trying to find my cabin.
This was the first time I had a balconyand it was well worth it.