what a mess

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Adventure of the Seas
The islands were great. The dining staff and food was great. The pool and the way the deck was set up was nice. The stateroom had mold in the shower. The balcony had mold on it. The curtain had chocalate on it. The customer serice rep was rude and thought that 2 and 2 was 22. I have been on 5 royal caribbean ships in my life and this may be my last. The ship and staff are not child-friendly. I would recommend carnival for kids compared to this ship which I would have never done in the past.

Pros: dining, food, pool

Cons: stateroom, cleanliness, non child friendly, customer service desk