Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best ship ever!

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

It was great. I have never seen a more beautiful ship. Just about every place onboard has a theme. The casino, dining rooms, solarium and promenage were absoulutely gorgeous! YOU MUST GO SEE THE ICE SHOW! Even though all the shows were great and the comedians actually funny, this was the best show. These skaters were real professionals. What I probably like best is that there was always something to do. I played mini-golf, swam in a wave pool, sat in a hot tub, rock-climbed, ice-skated, played basket ball, roller bladed, and completely pigged out! There was a lot to do for the older generation too. Many bars and lounges, an adult only spa, library, live music on the promenade and in lounges. The staff was very patient and friendly. Were willing to change your food on any complaint. Loved the towel animals. One time we came back to our room and found the towels in the shape of a monkey hanging on the ceiling! Little kids will love it too. Special center, water slides, kiddie pool, ice cream, other kid friendly food. HOWEVER, DON'T GO SHOPPING ON BOARD! You'll find things much cheaper on shore. The $10 sale day was OK though. Really hope this helps you make up your mind and go on this cruise!

Pros: Service, outward appearance of various areas, activities and entertainment

Cons: Size eof staterooms, expenses of onboard shopping

We only had a tiny inside room, though
Very neat, organized and clean!
Of all the cruises I've been on, this one has the best entertainment
I didn;t participate but from what I saw and heard I know the little ones had fun
Very good and so much of it!
Our waiters and stateroom attendant were funny, friendly and always efficient and ready to help.