Adonia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

SEE THE REAL CUBA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Cabin: I FORGOT

Of the nearly 50 cruises I have taken thus far, this Fathom Cruise to Cuba has to be among one of my favorites.  I had always wanted to see Cuba one way or the other and jumped at the chance to be on the 10th sailing as soon as I heard about it.  The service on board the ship was impeccable, the food was outstanding, the shore excursions were exceptional, and the Cuban people were among the friendliest people I've ever met.  They were very welcoming and proud of their houses, customs rich history and culture.  I just wish they had a handle on the humidity.  Don't hesitate to sail on the Adonia the first chance you have; you'll be glad you did.

CLOSE TO ELEVATORS, RESTAURANTS, AND ACTIVITIES. GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Be sure to take the excursion to the Tropicana on your overnight in Havana. The entertainment and amenities were outstanding. The Adonia was spotless, well maintained and spacious accommodations.