Roll Call - Caribbean - Eastern on

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip) Cruise on Carnival Sensation

Cruise Sails In:

62 members On This Cruise

Join Roll Call


Post Comment


Jul 20, 2018 - 11:15 pm

We are in wny also


Jul 19, 2018 - 2:10 pm

Yes we are!


Jul 19, 2018 - 2:09 pm

Are you in WNY, too?


Jul 19, 2018 - 2:08 pm

We also are only using our enhanced license we live in New York as well and are about 50 min from the border!!!


Jul 17, 2018 - 9:32 am

What other married couples are boarding this cruise? Where are you travelling from? I'm looking for cruise buddies for my husband and I to hang out with, enjoy the sights and have fun!


May 26, 2018 - 8:18 am

Anyone else coming with kids? Ours are 13, 11, 6, and 5.


Apr 23, 2018 - 6:56 am

It is considered a closed loop cruise (starts in the US and ends in the US). A card is enough, because you likely won't need to fly home mid-cruise. We live in NY 20 minutes from the Canadian border. Our driver's licenses are enhanced licenses for easier border crossing. We only brought our license and for the kids their original birth certificates. If you plan to travel internationally in the future it might be worth getting a book but it isn't necessary for the cruise. This link says they encourage a passport or card, but it's not required.


Apr 10, 2018 - 9:15 pm

I would say book because if something were to happen and you need to fly back from a port you would need a book the card doesn’t work for air travel. That is only my opinion I am sure some use the card but I would rather be prepared besides if I want to fly to Mexico or Jamaica for a say an resort vacation I would need a book.


Apr 07, 2018 - 8:06 am

Passport Book or Card???? 1st time cruiser for family vacay. Do we need a full passport book or will the card for travel by land/sea work? Please help :)


Mar 04, 2017 - 9:00 pm

MelenaAlston checked in to this roll call

Leave A Comment

or to Comment