July 2016 - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip) Cruise on Carnival Magic
Good route, great service but timming could be better as well a more dining options
The five of us enjoyed this cruise but several things could be better (and some should be WAY better):
1. Muster safety training logistics to get to our spot was not satisfactory;
2. Docking times on most ports are kind of late (and should be moved to considerably earlier!);
3. Very few dining options and a few of the nicer ones are closed at almost all times during the cruise, such as Guy's Pig & Anchor and Blue Iguana Tacos (which coincided with free pasta lunch at Cucina Del Capitan);
4. 1st off shore excursion meet up and debarking the ship was NOT properly organized;
5. Waterpark on the ship is AWESOME;
6. Staterooms are VERY comfortable with fluffy towels, comfy pillows and enough space to not feel squeezed;
7. Lots of great options for excursions (although Deep Sea Fishing in Amber Cove wasn't successful).
We love cruising but after doing the 7 day cruise with Norwegian in Hawaii this past year, the bar was set pretty high for us, so, this is probably a better cruise for first timers or people that can easily benefit from a last minute deal (that live near Port Canaveral) as there's very good value delivered by this cruise. I wouldn't get out of my way to take this cruise but if you "stumble" on it and think the cost x benefit is attractive, by all means take it. If you are on the fence you are probably better looking somewhere else.