March 2015 - Celebrity Summit to Caribbean - Southern
2.75 stars. Many things were enjoyable, many people were nice.
Manuel Sandoval, Antonio (in Select dining) excellent, Favana, in the Bistro, and Maria in customer service Excellent, & many many others. Food was very, very good.
1. The air conditioning was not working well our room was hot. They came and fixed it the next day. It still did not work. They came the 3rd day did something outside the door and it improved. We were still sweating off and on during the night.
2. I asked a waiter what kind of yogurt they had he told me he didn’t know and walked off.
3. Too many times coffee cups unfilled, water glasses empty. Extra-long waits for food. Mixed up orders.
4. One day Toilet did not work, heard them in the hall snaking it. Next day they were doing it again. We were told that line was out.
5. Comped for all the problems to a dinner. At the end of the dinner that restaurant had no idea about the comp. Yes they tracked it down and found out yes dinner was on them.
7. Filled out a room service request for 6:30-7 AM called them at 7:15 where was breakfast. They said it would be there at 9:30. I said keep it we will be on a tour. We were almost late for the tour. They comped us a bottle of champagne.
Maria the customer service rep did talk to us and apologized very nice person. Just too many problems for a relaxing week and I doubt I remembered them all. Many good things but the worst cruise we have ever been on.