November 2015 - Rhapsody of the Seas to Europe - Mediterranean
Terrific ports, plus we had great weather and clear seas. The ship was only OK.
Service was sincere and positive, but by no means the best we have encountered.
1. 4 days at sea with no bridge director
This was huge. Every bridge player I encountered complained at this.
2. Other activities were boring and predictable
3. All but one show was music - no comedy - only dancing 3-4 times
4. Dining room was inefficient (for cruise ships). Probably issues in the kitchen and with the seating mechanism.
5. Food was very good, but not great