December 2014 - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Charleston Roundtrip) Cruise on Carnival Fantasy
Cruise was good, however there are things I would change:
1. Stay the full day in Grand Turk
2. Allow the Beverage Pass to work at Half Moon Cay. We were told the island is an extension of the boat, etc. Spent way too much $$ on that beverage pass for it not to be allowed there.
3. Maybe 2 levels of beverage passes. I spent $400 for 21 drinks total since I was required to purchase it because my cabin mate purchased one.
4. Way to long of dining lines. Add some other restaurants (like Norwegian) and allow dining whenever.
5. The area for the kids with the slide was basically wasted space. It was empty 9 times out of 10. Put a kids only pool there and keep the main area for adults only. No kids should be allowed in the hot tubs. 1 - there was never any room for adults and 2 - not healthy for young kids.
6. The Serenity Area should be MUCH larger.