March 2016 - 9 Night Eastern Caribbean Medley (Fort Lauderdale Roundtrip) Cruise on Oasis of the Seas
Great trip for a family
The ship offers so much for all ages. We were 3 generations together on this ship for the second time. Staff was outstanding. Food was very good. Entertainment was excellent. Our waitstaff (Aris and Avaylo) could not have been nicer or more accommodating, and our room steward (Anthony) and the others nearby were excellent. We enjoyed lunches in Central Park and snacks in the Cafe with no added charges.
We would suggest a few small changes:
1. The price for a small or larger bottle of water was excessive
2. Same rolls and no bread in dining room every night and in the
3. Teen center was not particularly well run. (lacked communication)
4. Staff could not be reached for info regarding the Teen Skating for the
hour preceding the event, even by guest services.
5. Popcorn on deck should be free and not $2.50 +18% (petty)