You get what you pay for. EMPRESS OF THE SEAS

The room is surprisingly comfortable. Happy about the bed. The food is exactly what I expected. Mediocre at best which is in line with all the reviews we read. We are first time cruisers so we didn't really know what to expect. The crew is not very friendly and does not offer any assistance unless you ask for it. 

Tags: Royal Caribbean

4 Answers

Try Carnival.  Its fun but the food in the dining room is not the greatest.

Soooooooooo, is this a good what you pay for,  or a bad what you pay for ?

If you feel you need to spend more for a better experience, try Celebrity or Princess.   Well worth the extra cost.

Not only do you get what you pay for, but you also get out of it what you put into it.

I can't say that this applies to you for your cruise but I do read reviews where first time cruisers board and have what they call a terrible cruise because they waited for the fun, excitement and entertainment come to them. Too bad for them when they should of had a great cruise if they would have taken the time and went looking for a great time.

I try to to expect anything so I don't get disappointed. 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.