Who's Cruising This Month & Where You Going?

Any cruisers headed out in the next few weeks?  Any of your ports impacted?

7 Answers

Introducing a friend to cruising, his first cruise.  Staying locate, sailing out of Long Beach to Ensenada on Carnival Imagination on 9/28.  Wish me luck, he's not really a ship/boat kinda guy. Lol

Good luck.  Enjoy the trip!  Big Smile

Cruising in 10 days on the Celebrity Infinity , Pacific Coastal Cruise

Not cruising in September, but ask again in October! (And November, and December!) Big Smile

Somebody is going to be busy, busy, busy!  Wink  Happy Cruising!

Not until JanuaryCrying

Then 7 days Galveston/Cozumel/Belize/Honduras!Happy

I'm leaving in 22 days for FLL and Splendor for 6 days.   I keep checking Carnivals website for any port changes and canceled ports.  Hey,  whatevery the changes are or will be, I'll still be on a cruise ships and will enjoy it.

My question back at ya is, how would you react if you were on a cruise ship for a few extra days because the ship wasn't able to port?

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.