Who’s cruising this month? October 2017

Let us know where you’re going and what you’re most excited about!  Those of us not cruising this month need to live vicariously through your plans!

25 Answers

Oct 21 on RCCL Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan.

This is our first cruise out of San Juan, first on RCCL, first time on JetBlue, and first time to Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, and St Kitts...and first time I've ever been this nervous about getting to port Big Smile

We are excited--it almost feels like our first cruise :)

Are you flying in the day before the cruise or day of?

Evening before.  Hopefully LOL

From what I'm hearing (due to the amount of media on island and pres's trip), airport is functioning great and that area is under control ... functional which is all you need till you board ...

Thanks, Debbie!!  I made the mistake of following a thread of naysayers over on CC, and they had me all worked up.  Then I realized they don't know any more than I do Big Smile

Gotta get back to my normal "glass plumb full" attitude :)

Well, my flight from FLL to San Juan Friday evening just got cancelled.  Luckily, I was anticipating this, so I had actually booked air through Royal Caribbean for that leg of our trip for Saturday morning 10-21.  I decided it was worth my peace of mind to have a back up plan.

Just cancelled hotel reservation in San Juan and booked FLL hotel near airport since we will have an early flight.

Whew!!  This has been an adventure already Big Smile

Love a woman with a backup plan ...it's probably for the better that you don't have to overnight in Puerto Rico ... you'll make it!  I'm rooting for ya ....

Thanks!!  Yep, I'm relieved actually. With the curfew in San Juan it's a little scary to think of arriving at night.  Plus I felt bad for taking a hotel room someone else could use.

Now I think it's safe to tell DH I had double booked our flight Big Smile

Or not ... as long as you get there, who cares ...

Since only the one flight is available, it seems to me that you booked the only flight that didn't geet cancelled (How intelligent of you!)Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.