Where is Everyone Post #622

This is Todd's thread continued ... Just add 621 to your number ...I'm out of the loop and slowly catching up ...so Where is Everyone?

Tags:

94 Answers

I am here at my computer replying to Forum posts.  It's 72 degrees on my outside balcony and sunny. 

I am getting ready to start working. In my mind, I am cruising.

I'm weaving around like a drunken sailor trying to get my land legs back ... sneaking a peek at future cruises ... just a peek for now ...

You haven't sobered up from your cruise?

In my Lurk mode

Didn't drink ... Friday was a really rough sea day and my legs are still in sea mode lol

Work was too painful today; I put in 3 hours and taking the rest of the day sick. Seems I'm suffering from a lack of spit and my neck is swollen. I'm constantly on the phone for work and by the 3rd call...I was done. Medically speaking, ER said the Parotid (salivary) gland is blocked. Every time I try to eat, the gland & neck swells, not to mention the pain. If it doesn't clear in 2-3 days, the doctor will be happy Nervous to do the surgery to unblock it.

Nevertheless, I know I'm now a cruise fanatic. When they told me what it was all I thought about was...how much would that visit to the infirmary have cost if we were on the ship? LOL!!! 

Just finished my 1.5 mile power walk and getting ready to work 4 to midnight.  Counting down my 152 days to cruise.

Feel better soon!!  In your case, I hope "spit happens"  Big Smile

Do you do a lot of walking?

I do it when I can.  The days I skip it is when I work 0800 to 1600.  Those days I get up, shower and hit the door to work.  I also carry 2lb weights and do the arm exercises.  I hate going to a gym.  Power walking really uses a lot of muscles in the body.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.