Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here....?

168 Answers

Still working in SJC.  I have another cruise coming up Nov3 on the Ruby Princess.  After that one no more Coastal Cruises for awhile.  Alaska next year!

JC. How can you cruise do much?  I really need to figure out how to do two a year.  My count down clock is to long.

Hi guys! I was so pleased to see this thread has returned, but where are all the older posts? 

JCOAKML have you chosen which Alaskan cruise you’re going to take?

HI Bonnie.. It's a new thread.  I just started it.  The last one had so many posts and over a million reviews and a lot of our regulars chimed in over a year or more.  As I stated.  It's a a fun thread so people can talk about cruising and just to get to possibly meet or know others.  Obviously a few of us have.  Hopefully the powers above understand that...

Thread reboot! I like. I’m sitting in Maui working on the condo attempting to get it done. Looking forward to our cruise on the Pacific Princess in December. Haven’t been on that small a ship in a long time. Getting excited!

I get lots of vacation each year.  I live cheaply so I can afford to travel more often.  And I’m SINGLE!!!!!  No woman or kids draining my funds.

I haven’t chosen one yet.  I have to wait until after November when we bid our 2019 vacation days.

I’m thinking about Celebrity but their website is so terrible it’s really a turn off.  I’m not ruling out Carnival either.  It’s fun searching through the different options.

I'd like to try Princess or Celebrity but I'm not interested in spending the money to fly to that port.  Plus I want to be Platinum on CCL.. Yes

. That's stupid but as a single cruiser... I go for the fun.  

I'll be elite after this November 3 cruise on Princess.  So I might just stay on Princess when I do Alaska. 

Where is Everyone? v 2.0....I like it!!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.