Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

6752 Answers

Finally, some good news for me.

With 13 days left in my slavery sentence, I finally got my retirement pay guesstimate from HR.

Between the retirement checks and income from investments, it looks like I will be getting paid approximately twice what I am currently making.

Maybe it is time to buy stock in the cruiselines?Happy

(Of course there is no such thing as good news without the accompanying bad news - it will take about 9 months to get my pay squared awayCrying)

You should have worn that on Vista so I could find you haha! Looks great! I'm sure we passed by each other throughout the cruise and didn't even realize :/

Nope. went thru all that when I pulled the plug.. got conservative. only old line well run stuff that pays divs, and heavy into bonds. The days of fun n games in the market ended.....I can't spend it all.. it grows back. And that's with having more leisure time which means you spend more ... More cruises (up to 2+ per year now, and anything else I want...with my CFO's blessing o course!)...GREED KILLS.

Typical government inaction ;)

Glad for the good news though. Just think of all the cruising you can do. I smell a world cruise coming up here. Twice the salary and 5 times the free time to do it in ... sounds like a winning combo to me.

Congratz man!

I need to build up to a world cruise -- am thinking of a Hawaii/Alaska B2B though.Happy

Sounds like a good start! My husband still says, "I wonder when I had time to go to work?". It is so much fun for us to be doing things together and being so happy in retirement. Welcome to the fun!

Congrats on Retirement! We have received our full investment in on board credit from our carnival stock. Plus the stock has actually increased since we purchased.

Like the sound of that!

I have decided that I’m finished adding photos to my review. 75 should be enough for the diehards.Wink

75! That’s dedication!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.