Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

7113 Answers

Not packed but things set aside to be put in the suitcase. My gerbil has been on speed for about a week, just trying not to show it. It helps that I have my follow up dental appointment tomorrow, nothing slows down my inner gerbil like a dentist visit. I still have two outfits I need to try on before packing. I have lost a wee bit of weight (on purpose) and can fit into some clothes I haven't worn in a few years (and not yet into some others). So my packing for this trip will be different than the last one. Yea.....Big Smile

Just got off the Carnival Imagination. We had an amazing time! Check my youtube for some ship footage

https://youtu.be/Ex6jYQXNZWc

Home again. I have a new crown. Sadly, it is in my mouth not on my head.Big Smile

Wink

Image result for my dentist told me i needed a crown

Thanks! I like it this one! I should have it enlarged and on my wall.Wink

Tomorrow is packing day. We are watching the weather like a hawk. It is very windy and the forecast says it will be again tomorrow. Friday it looks to be better so the flight should be fine. We have a "layover" in Indianapolis and that weather looks good too. The rain in Florida even looks to be minimal when we set sail on Saturday After that I don't really care. My inner gerbil running around like crazy.

It sounds like you need a giant tread-wheel!

Hope you have a great time on your much-needed cruise!

Completely packed, patch behind my ear, paper stopped, mail stopped, plants watered, phone charged, kindle charged, earphones charges, alarm set, airline tickets printed... I think we're ready to go. See you all in March!

Bon Voyage

Just got back from BREAKAWAY...lots of good stuff...but happened to spot JB's comment re the muster drill...he's being too nice....what an absurd waste of time...our "station" was in the atrium..in a real emergency, we ALL would have gone down with the ship. and it would have been a relief...

One step closer to becoming queen over your group.

I think you should do it. Since you’re the queen, change the rules and make it an easy and fun responsibility.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.