Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

6948 Answers

We dodged the bullet this time...didn't work its way this far south. but staying in sweats and watching football. twentysomething days to go. wish they'd fix the countdown clock. still works on rosters fortunately.

Still works on Shipmate, too.

Couldn't log in all morning or afternoon! Seems to working now. So happy! Didn't see anything new from anyone else either this morning and afternoon.

I had that last night...... but all is working thoday Big Smile

Yea me too! I was going through withdrawals.Happy

Having not seen any appreciable snow since the middle of last century, I somehow envy those of you in the blizzards.

Then I start to remember what a pain in the donkey it was shovelling a tunnel from your front door to your car, waiting until spring thaw to find your VW Beetle parked somewhere in the front yard under a snowdrift, using the garage as a walk-in freezer, frostbite, etc.

Hoping for an early spring for you folks!

Had issues all last evening trying to log in. Was very happy to see it corrected this morning. I live, breath, and work in tech but sometimes I just plain hate it .. Big Smile

Which explains why the cell goes in the safe whilst cruising (service such as it is onboard) and I can't remember the last time I took a laptop anyplace. I don't cruise to "be connected.." just the opposite.

Monday! Mom is all moved, time to do household chores. The sky is blue and the ground is white absolutely beautiful. Have a good day all!

Enjoy the blue sky, here we have lots and lots of that wet stuff falling, we will have 5 days of it, storm after storm.

Tell Mom I say hello Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.