ToddTheCruiser
Contributor Level: Staff Captain

Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

Tags:

4829 Answers

DVCruise
Contributor Level: Captain

I did that on purpose to be #4600 ... could you tell?

BonMike

Good job Debbie. Happy

AuntPinkie

Whatever works!  Big Smile

ctav

I like their costumes!

Wink

ctav

He still has plenty of time to lose all his savings. 

DVCruise

Lol ... true!

ctav

Mom needs to go out and find him a rich woman. 

JCOAKML

Up early checking in with a sore back.  Hope my back doesn’t effect my time on the ship.  I had a sore back on my cruise earlier this year and it made a difference in my enjoyment of the cruise.  I tried the spa massage to see if it make a difference but it made it a lot worse plus I lost a lot of money in my naivety about spas.  I’ll never use a ship spa again, learned my lesson the hard way.  

AuntPinkie

Putting things into the suitcase today for the Texas adventure, doing the single digit dance for the Vista cruise, and checking my list(s) twice.Wink

JCOAKML, hope your back improves.  At least you won't have to anything strenuous on the cruise to make it worse.  Wishing you calm winds and smooth seas.

BonMike

JCOAKML I sure hope your back is ok for your cruise. Take it easy, relax and maybe sitting in a hot tub surrounded with single ladies will help. Happy Cruising!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.