What's your 2017 cruise resolution?

2017 is almost here! What's your top cruise resolution for next year? Give us all the details!

Tags: New Years 2017

28 Answers

I resolve to get all the kids and grands together for a seven day cruise in July.  This will require coordinating work schedules of kids in medical, educational, marketing, and banking jobs.  I further resolve not to collapse from the stress of it all when we step on board the ship.  I cannot promise to keep a resolution to not strangle the first child to announce a pregnancy right in the middle of planning (it would be the 3rd time a cruise was rescheduled till the following year for that reason).

Yes totally agree more time at sea with the Grandkids,   HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL PLEASE ENJOY BUT BE SAFE ...... That is so funny gotta love the by the way "MOM -  DAD" we are having another baby , I have had land excursions adjusted because that wonderful "MOM - DAD".. 9 GRAND BABYS AND ONE ON THE WAY... HURRAY......

To avoid Thanksgiving family drama by going on a cruise.  I even have it booked!Big Smile

Nice Auntpinkie I am going to avoid this review to many suggestions not enough Will Power lol . Forgot about the turkey day drama it's real.   Great Tip ..

I resolve, to not oversleep, on January 18th.

Resolve for 2017--to pay off the Cruiline.com cruise and book and pay for a Bermuda cruise.

I resolve to try another Guy's burger when we cruise in March. Neither DH nor I were fond of them the one and only time we tried them on the Liberty. they were really messy, drippy, and greasy tasting. "Yuk"was our first impression.

I was on a cruise this past Thanksgiving and it was really nice to be doubly thankful for my many blessings and for being on a cruise - good for you - enjoy!

That is what makes them so goodYummy

Yuk but that was on the Triumph, Happy  Topping area was gross...... 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.