An exact replica of the Titanic that will sail in 2018.  When you consider it won't have many of the amenities we are accustomed to, I can't imagine this being a successful venture. A fad maybe.  And when you factor in class cabins and dining, I mean really, would you want to say you sailed on a replica of a famous ship, but were relegated to third class because of the cost ?   

It's maiden voyage will be from China to Dubai.  I don't know where she is being built, but I will say this......if she is being built in China, with Chinese steel, well, the second Titanic may suffer the same fate as the first.   Why do I say this ?  I was on one job that got its steel girders from China.  Upon testing, many were found to be substandard and couldn't be used.     In another instance, a crane was sent to China to be repaired. Well, the welds broke one day, the whole house fell off the tower, killing the operators.   But, like I said, I don't know where she is being built.  But I am reasonably sure I won't be able to afford first or second class.  Well, maybe second if I don't have to pay air fare.

None of this is meant to be racist or anti Asian in any sense, so please don't take it that way.  It's just an opinion based on an article that is currently running on Yahoo news.  I stand behind my 1st amendment rights, oops.  We covered that didn't we ?