Visitor Pass

P&O Australia are selling their ship "Pacific Pearl" and it will be in my City/Country.

I also have a CRUIESLING Number in P&O Australia and I wish to apply for a visitor pass to go in side Pacific Pearl while docked at the port.


Please guide me how can I apply for a Visitor Pass?


Thank You

Tags: P&O Cruises

2 Answers

You might want to contact the cruise line.

Yes, contact the cruise line directly. Few companies allow this anymore but some make exceptions. I would love to have my daughter & her kids come on board when we are on a HAL ship in England. Wonder if iican arrange that also. I plan on calling HAL about that possibility.


* is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top