Travel insurance

Was wondering when your off the ship do you bring the travel insurance papers with you or do you leave them in your cabin..  I ask because Lord for bid you get hurt and they have to fly you back home.  You wouldn't have your proof of insurance on you.  I'm sailing alone so no one could assist.

4 Answers

Nowadays you'd just have to be able to access them electronically (iphone or similar gadget). Or - fold a copy for your money belt - along with a copy of your pass port "title page" and emergency cash.

That's what I was thinking.  Best to have them handy.

Never thought of having proof with me all the time.  Good idea.  I always buy it and just assumed they can look it up quickly that I purchased it.  

I agree that you should have the information with you either hard copy or digital.  Just makes things go smoother if you should need to use your insurance.  

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.