Teen gets nailed with $14,000.00 cell phone bill

https://cruiseradio.net/cruisers-hit-with-14000-cell-phone-bill/

10 Answers

Lock your kids phones in the safe.  Problem solved.

Or, if they refuse to put the phone down, lock them in the safe!

I generally make sure that my electronics are set to the airplane mode before we even hit security. Once on board, I will take the time to turn on the data, making sure the cellular remains off.

Then again, my phone does not give me anything I really need on a cruise, other than an alarm clock and a camera.

If no one is watching a phone can easily be arranged to go overboard ....

I afree, lock the phone in the safe or leave it at home. 

I wouldn’t suggest putting the phone into the safe. Cell phones have great cameras and that’s what I use mine for, but it’s always kept in airplane mode. 

It is impossible for a phone to just go overboard -- either it was pushed or alcohol was involved!Big Smile

Those railings are so low a phone could easily trip and go right overboard.  Big Smile

To quote Nelson Muntz   "Ha ha"

That is nothing to laugh about. I have been suffering from that mental disorder (among others) since Pong was invented!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.