ToddTheCruiser
Contributor Level: Staff Captain

SWAG

How do you achieve the SWAG kit or other cool things from this site.  Sorry, Im new here. Do I need to input my home address onto my profile as well to receive anything  Thanks. 

Tags:

5 Answers

BAK1061
Contributor Level: Captain

When you qualify for any of the achievemant packages, yes, you will have to provide your address.  Or, you could give them mine. Big Smile

ToddTheCruiser

Thanks.

WeCruiseToo

Details on all the cool stuff you can get and how to earn it can be found here:

http://cruiseline.com/community/cruiselinecrew

It’s Cruiseline.com’s way of thanking Members for participating!

ToddTheCruiser

Wow.  Thanks.  I just made second mate and number two in the top ten for the week. LOL.

meghad23

Congrats! Keep on earning... There are some gaps that seem like it takes forever. I am still waiting on my packages... Fingers crossed I get them soon Happy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.