Superstar Virgo - Visa at Sanya Port

would like to know if i need to apply visa to go shore excursions in Sanya, China?

I got mixed info. No visa needed and Visa on Arrival

1 Answer

Hi! We returned from China in December 2013. At that time, you can enter China for 72 hrs Visa free. (we were in Beijing, Shanghai and Sanya.) If you will be in china longer than that, then you will need one. If you live in the US, you will need a Visa "service" to submit your application to the Chinese Embassy in your area (if you can't go in person) But I found the process easier and quicker than expected! Happy Travels!


* is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top