CrusinTim
Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Review by jishnusen

Star Princess - Vancouver to Witter ( Aug 8 to 15, 2015)

In response to review, CrusinTim says ...

Glad you enjoyed the Star! Prior to our recent sailing on the Caribbean Princess this past April, our only other Princess sailing was on the Grand Princess back in 2010. I agree that the staff was awesome on the ships and also agree that the food was good, but not great yet we didn't go hungry. For now, it seems we will be directing our future cruises at either Princess or Carnival.

Tags: Princess Cruises Alaska - Gulf of Alaska Star Princess

3 Answers

Bubba54
Contributor Level: Captain

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time.

noname111
Contributor Level: Captain

Thank you for posting a review. This is great news for us... we are heading out on the Star next year!

glomarrone
Contributor Level: Admiral

I was happy to read that the ship was great and that overall you enjoyed your cruise. I hope that more cruises are in your future.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.