We will be traveling on the coral princess through the Panama Canal this December. I am an introvert and I’m looking for a quiet places on the ship. this is our first cruise and I don’t want to be overwhelmed as it is a 16 day cruise. Where do you recommend hanging out? I’ve read some reviews including information about the sanctuary and thermal suite.
Questions for the Princess Spa Guru
1. What is the cost of a day pass to the thermal suite? What is the cost of a day pass to the sanctuary?
2. Is use of the thermal suite included in the cost of a sanctuary day pass?
3. Is use of the sanctuary included in the cost of a thermal suite day pass?
4. Do you have to book a spa treatment in order to use the thermal suite?
5. Do the staff at the sanctuary enforce “quiet” rules?