Silverseas explorer south pacific April 13-29, 2019 Lautoka Fiji/Guam

Wanted to post new cruise that the hubby and I are booked on in the roll call forum but couldnt due to the  information not in the pre selected drop down boxes, so I'm telling it here in the discussion forum, so yes we are booked on a 16 day silverseas explorer starting in Lautoka Fiji and ending in Guam, hope we will have others joining us.

Gladys

Tags: South Pacific Fiji Port Denaru

6 Answers

That sounds like an amazing cruise!

This will be our second expedition type cruise. Our first was in 2014 when we did the Galapagos, outer loop. We did that one with Celebrity and it was on the Xpedtion, it truely was a trip of a lifetime. We did that one for our 40th anniversary and the one that we booked for April 2019 is for our 45th anniversary, the best part about this cruise is that it ends in Guam, of which we actually were stationed there in the late 80's and have a friend that's working there now, so we plan on spending a few days there to revisit some of our old haunts that we use to go to and also get to see old friends. We cant wait!! Gladys

Looks awesome. 

I have never done something like this..  It sounds wonderful!

This type of cruise is well worth it. We always book this far out in order to book the lowest category thats available, as the saying goes, " there no shame in my game" to book the lowest category to save some money, because your only in your cabin to shower, sleep and rest in between going out by zodiacs twice a day, and not to mention that you get basically the same treatment,  "your own butler", as the person who booked the more expensive categories, and another plus about booking this type if cruise is that there are way fewer people on the ship so easier to meet everyone.

Gladys 

Sounds like a great cruise enjoyHappy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.