Shore excursions

Cruising out of San Juan Feb 7 on the Dawn. Pulled up shore excursions for all our. ports but none was listed for the port of Saint Kitts.. Went to cruise line.com and pulled up 16 avail . M y question is has anyone use these tours instead of those offered by the ship? Any bad experience Or problems getting back to ship on time?

3 Answers

The cruise line (Princess?) does not usually post shore excursions until about 120 days before sailing.

I have not personally used the cruiseline.com excursions, but I have heard good things about them.

Generally, the difference between them is that the ship's excursions are more expensive, guaranteed refund if port is missed, can be purchased with OBC, and the ship won't leave you stranded if your tour runs late.

I usually only use the ship sponsored excursions unless I have been to the port before & know my way around.

Booking through cruiseline.com is perfectly safe - ShoreFox, the tour booking company guarantees getting guests back to the ship on time. We have booked 2 excursions with them for our visits to St Maarten and we highly recommend the company. 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.