ship mate app ?

I hope someone can help me.  Unfortunately I don't know what I am asking....I have an I-phone.  Somehow I got the ship mate app countdown to show up on my "up next" desk top on my phone.  I would like my other cruise countdown on there too but can't figure out how to do it.  If anyone has an idea of what I am talking about I would appreciate the help.

Vicki

Tags:

10 Answers

BDRebel
Contributor Level: Captain

I know what you are talking about, however I don't have a clue how you did it.

My "Up Next" shows that I have a pretty boring life (totally empty).

Perhaps you entered it in your calendar on your phone?

Do you possibly have it linked to Facebook, and allowing facebook to post in your calendar?

Final edit! If you go into your calendar (tap on "up next"), then tap on "Calendars" at the bottom, scroll down to the bottom of the menu and make sure that "Events Found In Apps" is checked.

I'm not sure soon the event needs to be to show on the "up next" page though -- it may only be 7 days?

Thank you for trying.   That didn't seem to do it though.  BTW  the only other thing in my up next is a reminder to take my pills.   Not sure how I got that there either!

Bubba54

I find all of this very confusing at times.

BonMike

When you are looking at "what's next", you will see the word Edit in a circle under the calendar. Click on it to edit what you want to appear or not appear in what's next.

Hope that is what you are looking for.

BDRebel

You don't have the new IPhone 9, do you? I've heard that it reads your mind, knowing what you want to be displayed without any conscious effort from you!Big Smile

I have an SE. What I do need is one that does what I am thinking not what buttons I am poking.

I click on that and my cruise doesn't show up there.

BonMike

Hmmm, sorry that it didn't work...

SimonCommunity