Kittykittyjj
Contributor Level: Deck Hand

Sailig November 6 - 16, 2016 Royal Princess

Anybody have any insight about the ship.

Is anybody else from Canada area going?  My first time so I just want to know what to expect. Happy

Tags:

6 Answers

DVCruise
Contributor Level: Captain

I'm not from Canada but I'm going on that cruise - did it in April and loved it.

Bubba54

I have not been on the Royal or Regal yet, look forward to your review! Enjoy your cruise.

DVCruise

The Royal was beautiful ... if you want info about the ports or other questions, just ask me. 

AuntPinkie

We enjoyed the Regal Princess... see my review. I have more photos if you are interested!

JusMe

Kitty:    have you signed up for Roll Call here and on Ship Mate the smart phone app ?   Those can be better to find more people on the same cruise.

WeCruiseToo

Hi Kitty!  As the second largest country in the world (after Russia) looking for someone from the "Canada area" doesn’t really narrow the search much!Wink  Seriously though, Royal Princess is a wonderful ship and I know you’ll have a wonderful cruise.  If you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.  The folks here at Cruiseline.com are a literal wealth of information!  Happy cruising!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.