Roll Calls ????

Using only a PC or laptop. I used to be able to sign up for a roll call, under "more". Not anymore. Am I out of business?

11 Answers

It is still available, you just need to get there  in a different way:

https://cruiseline.com/rollcall

If your doing it on a pc or laptop, open it any way you choose (like bing etc.) but make sure you're doing it on Internet Explorer when you find the cruise you want to join on ROLLCALL...THEN I put an individual icon (shortcut) and label it on the desktop....then, one click takes you there...course in your case, you may not have enuff room!!! heheheh

Thanks, I found it. I would be nice to have an easy to find link to get on roll calls, like we used to. Thought we were suppose to encourage participation in roll calls? Perhaps everybody uses smart phones anymore so us types who use PCs and laptops don't count. Finding a roll call is like finding a closely guarded secret. No wonder brand X walks all over us in this regard.   

Yuk yuk...since when do end users get a vote...never mind, my natural cynicism is showing...left over from back in the day when I got paid for it...sorry...

Yep.  There’s a reason I haven’t been around much anymore.  

Just like photos. Now you have to type it in or go to the app. Wish they bring the more tab back.

What more tab?  when did that disappear? about how long ago roughly?

I think it been about 6 months or more. Time gets away from me nowadays.

Yeh...sometimes I have to think about what day of the week it is...forget actual "dates" ...she puts things in the puter calendar...I scribble em on a real calendar out in the shop....just terrible ain't it??? hehehehe

And I have missed you.  I just figured you were working more.

The new system seems to be fine for the tech savvy folks.  I was just catching on to the "old" way when they did the "update".  It will take a while for me to be up to date.  I have needed the roll call since the change, because we have no new cruises.  Why?  Because we are in talks about a trip to Great Britain with some of our Renaissance friends.  We will see.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.