Roll call

Hello! Just curious how to start a roll call? 

Tags:

15 Answers

In the blue header go to "more" and to roll call and look for your ship and cruise date.

See JustMe above.

My apologies only reason I asked was because I couldn't find the roll calls for my ship and dates. 

You found your roll cal and this part of the forum, so now you can just join in the chats with all of us "cruise addicts".Big Smile

No apologies needed!  Did you find your ship and dates or does something need to be added to the site?

Need to bump this, because my ship and sailing date are not listed and I want to add it to my roll call:

Carnival Glory February 16, 2019 (12 days) Journeys cruise.

Stand up, take a deep breath, and shout ROLL CALLLLLLL

Tried that...but it did NOT work!Crying

For you you it would be :

1; unroll the parchment

2: now, repeat the following: by order of Royal decree, a roll call for the following voyage shall be created....then put in the info

I guess it's worth a try....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.