Cruisedancer55
Contributor Level: Third Mate

Roll Call

I'm sailing with Costa from La Romana Dec 22nd. There is no roll call for that cruise. How can I start one?

Tags: Roll Call

4 Answers

BDRebel
Contributor Level: Captain

If that is the Costa Fascinosa cruise, then it is posted (go to "more", then to "roll calls". Pick your line, ship and date (in that order) and it should show up.

If it is a different ship, then let the admin know on this thread so he can attempt to add it.

Cruisedancer55
Contributor Level: Third Mate

It's Costa Favolosa. 11 night Eastern Caribbean from La Romana Dec. 22nd

BDRebel

Perhaps the admin will see the post and work his magic. Alternatively, you could post in the "Site News and Help" section.

DVCruise

I'm having the same problem with my next two cruises Sept 19th Vancouver to LA (3 day) and Sept 22nd LA to Ensenada (4 day) both on Ruby Princess - am I missing something or in the wrong spot.  I was able to add my next 4 cruises with no problem.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.