We are considerï»¿ing a post cruise excursion offered by RC.
1. What do they do with your baggage (both if it provides transport to the airport and if it doesn't)?
2. Any recommendations for our family of 3 for such an excursion after disembarking? (if the seaquarium had travel from ship and to the airport FLL, that would have been my first choice for our son).
1. I think the answer to this is no, but I'll ask it anyways, will there be any need to exchange monies?
2. It seems that a lot of the excursions are essentially pay money just to go to a beach that you could other wise pay less for to go there. What are some better ways to go to any beach that may be of interest? Trusted taxi companies? Walk? What is the advantage of using the excursion?
3. Do you have to pay to go to the beach at Labadee? The cookout?
4. Along those lines if we are going to forgo the excursion for something planned what are the considerations when using a taxi and to beware of with regards to them trying to commit highway robbery?
5. How many of you that have done family cruises tend to leave the younger kids on the boat while you go on excursion? What do with them for late night entertainment like parties or bingo, etc?