Price Alerts

Be sure to check your price alerts on your cruise. 

I saved about 150.00 off my cruise. 

I have not made final payment yet so it really helped. 

Any questions or comments I’ll try to help. 

Happy Cruising Everyone 😎🛳🏖🛍

17 Answers

Congratulations on your savings. Mine have only gone up.  I guess that means I booked at just the right time.Big Smile

Mine goes up then comes down. So I took advantage of the 1% savings. I randomly get 2% but it seems I get on the weekends by Monday I want to call my travel agent and BAMM it’s gone lol

Remember, even if you have paid ot off, you can get onboard credit.

Gotta love obc

Watch as your cruise gets closer... sometimes they have a "READY,SET, SAIL" Our last cruise we got that.. and it  was $250 less, came with 2 $25 coffee cards and  prepaid gratuities!

Does this apply if you booked through a travel agent as well, or only if you booked directly with the cruise line?

Yes! Travel agent or directly from the cruiseline. On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 11:21 AM, CruiseLine wrote: --

How do you know if the price changes? do i have to just keep looking at the website ?

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.