POWERBALL @ over $700 million

if I win, all future posts will be from aboard ships.   Big Smile

Tags:

20 Answers

uh, I think with that kind of money you would be funding a cruiseline.com cruise. 

looking forward to seeing the posts from aboard ship!

No OPW's allowed

THE ODDS

The odds of winning are one in 292.2 million. Tom Rietz, a professor at the University of Iowa who researches probabilities, says one way to think about it is to envision the 324 million U.S. residents. Your chance of winning is roughly comparable to being that one lucky person out of the entire population, with everyone else losing.

___

TAXES

Federal income taxes will take a 25 percent bite from winnings. State taxes vary, so the amount winners will pay in taxes depend on where they play. Some of the nation's biggest states, including California and Texas, don't assess state taxes on lottery prizes, so winners in those spots would be just a bit richer.

I can't win cuz they don't sell them in NV ... but if I could and I did win, I'd pay for a cruiseline cruise for us Happy

You are going to win 700M! Surely, with that payout, you can afford to drive over the state lines!Big Smile

Did a couple of posts disappear ?

Good luck to all of you buying a ticket.  If no winner tonight, I might consider buying one for Saturday.Wink

???

Someone, Brian maybe, said I had offerred to take everyone on a cruise.   I pointed out that technically it was you that stated I would finance a cruise.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.