DVCruise
Contributor Level: Captain

Postponing a Cruise

Have rescheduled my Oct 15 cruise to February...3 B2B Caribbean still on for Nov.  Disappointed that something came up but feel that everything happens for a reason...

Tags:

16 Answers

AuntPinkie

At least you could reschedule.  It is just a bit of a longer wait is all.

meghad23

But you have 3 B2Bs!!!! I'm super jealous.

DVCruise

I am really counting that as one big cruise lol...I think I'm getting spoiled...or I guess I view it in lieu of driving a new car, I'm spreading my transportation dollars over the ocean. Who needs a car when you can sail!

BDRebel

Postponing is  whole lot better than cancelling.

Hope everything works out for you.

MAMAAFRIKA

I never heard of B2B cruises until I joined this site......how does it work? how can I book one?

OldGreyWolf
Contributor Level: Cruise Director

B2B is just back to back and are booked the same as any other cruise through a TA or directly with the cruise lines. Just tell them what you are after and done. Only difference between a B2B and a normal single cruise is when booking you have to ensure the room you book is available for both cruises. The point is you do not change rooms between cruises, unless of course you want to.

DVCruise

Any ship that leaves and returns to a port usually goes right back out the same day. In November I spend 10 days to Southern Caribbean, stay on ship and do 10 days to Eastern Caribbean, then 5 days somewhere else in Caribbean. For me the cost of flying to Ft Lauderdale was a big factor. You do briefly get off the ship circle back thru customs and back on ship.

Wow.  So I guess your month of February will spent cruising.  Lucky you!Happy

cruznjan
Contributor Level: Staff Captain

3 B2Bs! I want to be like you when I grow up! :-)

WeCruiseToo

Rescheduling is better than canceling!  I’m sure everything will work out for the best Debbie.  Happy cruising!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.