Photos

Anyone else having problems posting photos ?

12 Answers

Did a test so seems ok ...

I tried to post a couple using my iPad yesterday and they turned out to be too big to post. One was a pic I had taken and the other was a copy and paste pic I saw on the net.

Only when photos are too big do they fail to post.  They need to be reduced.  However, I didn't post any today so there may be another problem.  The ones posted yesterday got posted fine for me. 

Same for me.  My new camera tends to make them too large and I haven't taken anything that goes here (Festival photos mostly).

Zaandam in Juneau.

NCL Pearl in YVR, 2015.  My first cruise.  Waiting for boarding to start.  At this point still wondering if this was going to be a mistake or not.    Big Smile

Why would it have been a mistake ?

It was my first cruise, still a fresh newbie with all the preconceived ideas about cruising in my head.  My coworker had finally convinced me to try it out on this three day re-reposition and I still wasn't sure about it until the cruise started. 

Finally decided I should try at least once and if I hated it, I'd have a reason to tell him to "stuff it" whenever he'd talk about cruising, LOL. 

Now I'm hooked. 

I am talking about posting photos on the reviews

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.