Contributor Level: Deck Hand

oasis of the seas

hello new to site just wondering if any one going on oasis on may 15th 2010

Tags: Royal Caribbean International

11 Answers

Contributor Level: Deck Hand
wife and I are going on the 11/6-11/13 oasis of the seas with about 60 people who we cruise every year with for the last 10 yrs great bunch of people from A&S travel out of waterbury and a DJ from a local radio station.
Contributor Level: Third Mate
You can join this cruise at http://meetoncruise.com/join/OasisOfTheSeas/November062010#. This way your group will have a place to meet before you go on the cruise. You can plan excursions, dinner, cocktails, card games, etc. Spread the word ;-)
- Eddy
Contributor Level: Purser
I would love to hear how you like this ship, It's one I'm considering for the future but not 100% sold on being on board with quite that many people. Let me know how they handle ports and getting people off and on efficiently.
Contributor Level: Purser
Oasis handles people the best of any ship we have cruised on. You are almost never aware of the crowds. This is especially true of embarking and ports. There is very little waiting in line either coming off or on.
On board the computerized maps are excellent. We especially loved the feature that constantly updated occupancy status of the various dining venues.
Contributor Level: Second Mate
It really is quite amazing how they manage from Curbside to CheckingIn, and then the quickest disembark as well. I was just blown away. Pier 18 in Ft Lauderdale has really got it together in my opinion!
We're sailing on the Oasis for the 2nd time in September. Really liked it the first time! We have a Boardwalk Balcony this time. We had a Park Place last time.
Make that Central Park...jeez..
Can't wait to get one of those roast beef sandwiches from 150 Park Place!
The Oasis sure looks lonely docked all by itself in Port Everglades today...
Contributor Level: Cruise Director
We sailed on the Allure this past Dec. Loved it! Can't wait to go back. We had a Inside Boardwalk Promenade view cabin. It was interesting to have an inside view. I think we will try the Oasis next time would love to stay in Central Park. Here's some pics if anyones interested. I couldn't upload ALL of them on here! LOL

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.