SimonCommunity
Contributor Level: Captain

Norwegian to offer All-Inclusive Package for 2015 Cruises - Deal or Dud?

Norwegian Cruise Line will offer a new "All Inclusive" Package on 2015 cruises. The package will be available for cruises of 3-14 nights and pricing will be based on the number of nights of the cruise.

The package will include Norwegian's Ultimate dining and ultimate beverage packages, prepaid gratuities, up to a $200 shore excursion credit, 250 minutes of internet access, 20 any size photos, a bottle of wine, 6-12 bottles of water and one bingo game. When added to select cruises, passengers will receive 10% off the cruise fare.
  For a 7 night cruise, the package will be priced at $899 per person, which comes out to $128 per night. The package will be available for booking from August 4-20 on new cruise reservations sailing in 2015. Read full details from Travel Agent Magazine: http://www.travelagentcentral.com/cruises/norwegian-cruise-line-adds-all-inclusive-package-47147

So, what do you think? Is this a great deal or a dud? Would you consider this for your next Norwegian cruise? Do you think this will help silence the compalints of being "nickel'd and dime'd"?

Tags: Norwegian Cruise Line All Inclusive Package

5 Answers

Johngold

I am booked on a Combined Itinerary leaving New Orleans on Apr 19n  2015.

This cruise is combined to end and depart in Boston  fot the Bermuda leg of the trip.

I will do the math on this and inquire what the total would be with both options.

This sounds like a good deal on the surface, especially if you are like me and like to have the entire cruise paid for before leaving.

I will let you know

BAK1061

Not for us.   It's not the cost, but it offers more than we use or buy normally.

Johngold

That's what I'm seeing as well. I'm still looking at the bills from the other cruises.

Not that there aren't advantages to this package. I'm still seeking more information.

GTVCRUISER

This package is not for me 

SimonCommunity

Why not, GTV? Too expensive? Or you wouldn't make use of the included services?

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.