TERRI1962
Contributor Level: Captain

Review by aandek

Good deal for the money

In response to review, TERRI1962 says ...

Good for you, my wife and I were on this sail also totaly agree I will add what a smooth sail like sailing on a cloud. Have fun on your next adventure.‚ 

Tags: Norwegian Cruise Line Caribbean - Bahamas Norwegian Sky

2 Answers

glomarrone
Contributor Level: Admiral

happy Anniversary!‚  Sorry that you never received our cake.‚  Don't hesitate to mention it to your server next time. Having a TA note it on your reservation helps, too.‚  Glad that although there were a few issues, overall you had a good cruise. ‚  No cruise is perfect.

MrChocoholic
Contributor Level: Captain

I'm with you all the way on this review. Your approach to Nassau was faultless. I'm sure you left with a good story, as I did on the same cruise.  All-inclusive should be a lesson learned by Carnival. If you want to compare your experience on Great Stirrup to ours, check out my video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eZawnHIwIo 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.