Review by riggee

NCL EPIC -- APRIL5, 2015 FROM MIAMI -- HORRIBLE !!!!!

In response to review, riggee says ...

PRINCESS REGAL WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE NCL EPIC -- LIKE NIGHT AND DAY!

Tags: Norwegian Cruise Line Caribbean - Western Norwegian Epic

4 Answers

Are you going to write up a complete review? I know I would appreciate more details. Tx

Sounds like an Epic Failure. I ran across some of those issues on NCL Star. It is not fair to compare NCL to Princes. NCL is more on par with Carnival, but Carnival has better food and MDR service. Princes is a step above.

The April 5, 2015 NCL Epic cruise from Miami was a disaster. Specifically: food was marginal to good -- really not at all special -- not what you would expect -- more like institutional food that you would get at a chain restaurant! Not once - but twice - we found HAIR IN our food!!! The worse issue was that during the entire 7 day cruise there was a sewerage smell - -- that filled the --- entire outside areas of the ship! This was a order like the smell that comes from the NYC Times Square sewers! WE companied -- ad NCL was (so far) NON-RESPOSIVE. Service was not impressive. Our recent Princess cruise was far superior! NCL -- what do You say???????

Sorry to read that the ship itself was a disaster for you. I can understand your frustration!

I wonder if you got off the ship at your ports of call? You don't mention them. I imagine that you would have wanted to get off the ship. Can you tell us if it got any better off shore?

I hope that you next cruise is a more pleasant one.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.