gojaguars
Contributor Level: Deck Hand

Norwegian dawn Oct 30 1915 Boston to Neworleans

Would enjoy hearing from someone else on this cruise. I took the 7 day in November and

understand the ship is sold out. There is only one port on the cruise that I have not been to that one is ocha rio.

gojaguars

Tags:

3 Answers

JusMe
Contributor Level: Captain

Have you signed in for roll call on the SHIP MATE app for you smart phone ?   That is a great place to talk to others on the same cruise as your on.

BAK1061
Contributor Level: Captain

did the Norwegian Dawn become a time machine ?   Or are you looking at a 100 year old cruise ?

glomarrone
Contributor Level: Admiral

We went to Ocho Rios on our honeymoon-47 years ago.  We loved it.  Wish that I was going on your cruise but alas I am not.  Be sure to post your review when you return and if you can include some photos. 

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.