NEWS: Virgin Cruises to Launch in 2020 Sailing from Miami

It's finally official! Virgin Cruises, founded by the legendary Richard Branson, will launch the first of three ships in 2020, sailing from Miami.

Cruise Radio gives us the details: http://cruiseradio.net/virgin-cruises-to-sail-in-2020/

Tags: Virgin Cruises Richard Branson

7 Answers

I found your post.  I read that the ship will probably not have formal nights as Richard Branson, the founder of Virgin Cruises is a very casual type of guy.  In fact, he cut off the tie of the Miami Port Director during his press announcement.  

I think I would like to take a Virgin Cruise , I like Casual

We just might check one out.  Sounds like an experience worth having.

In prior articles I thought I read that it is targeted to a young demographic that has not cruised before.    I'll wait for it to be out and read some reviews before I would book on it.   If it is a young party cruise,  I'm no longer young or a heavy party person.

More competition is always a good thing to keep prices down and service up. 

Wasn't this asked recently ?

I would check them out, if the price is right.

I'm with you, JusMe.  You bring up a really important point. Let's just say that we won't be on the virgin voyage of this new line until some reviews come in, hopefully with some demographic details as to who the cruisers were.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.