NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Returning to New York, Miami and Galveston in 2016

Cruise Addicts Reports:  Disney Cruise Line Returning to New York, Miami and Galveston in 2016

Tags: Disney Cruise Line

5 Answers

I have never cruised on Disney but I'll bet there are some happy kids in NYC, Miami and Galveston.

We don't really have a plan on cruising Disney unless they came up with an adults-only cruise option.  This is good news for Disney enthusiasts though.

There are adult only areas.  Adult only pool & hot tub, bar etc.

I would really like to go on a Disney cruise, but it is out of my price range for what I see myself receiving.

(Yes, I realize I am replying to a 2 year old thread Yummy )

My first cruise was on Disney.  Was very impressed with how all travelers with or without children were entertained and served.  The theme park spirit is definitely on the ship.  Since Disney, I've sailed with 6 different lines, most recently RCL and Celebrity.  Looking at the Disney price point, questioning if the "mouse" is really worth the 2x price of other lines  (despite the reviews).  The larger RCL ships are far better equipped, but don't offer the "nanny services" Disney offers (which are the best I've seen) --   Essentially on-board baby sitters that provide kids with day / evening entertainment/meals etc.  But at the same time, the Disney ship entertainment infrastructure is not what you'll see on a large RCL, Norwegian, Carnival ships  - ie  go carts, rock climbing, ice skating.  The Disney ships do not have all the "bells n whistles" of the new super-ships coming into the inventory.  A lower cost way of experiencing Disney is the 3 day samplers out of Port Canaveral - then you can judge.  Will be interesting to see if Disney will continue to be able to demand the premium for sailing those traditional ships.  

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.