NEWS: Carnival Offering a Range of Bermuda Options in 2016

Cruise Fever reports:  Carnival Offering a Range of Bermuda Options in 2016

"Carnival Cruise Line will offer a wide variety of cruises to Bermuda in 2016 on five different cruise ships leaving from six different embarkation ports."

Tags: Carnival Cruise Line Bermuda

12 Answers

Good news! I always enjoy visiting Bermuda.

Big Smile We will be on the Nov 5-12, 2016 out of Charleston... I know it is 362 days away, but but I am EXCITED!!! When that time comes it will have been 5 1/2 years since we have cruised. Any tips on MUST do's there?

Another cruise on the bucket list!

Bermuda has been on my list for several years. We are finally taking the plunge next year. Now to find some golfers for my husband to golf with while there.

Always good to have more places to go and see out of U.S. ports.

I will look into it as well. Maybe get some golf in again.

Golf...Must golf... Great courses.

Also Crystal Caves tour.

I have looked under the excursions for my cruise and I can't find a golf excursion or the crystal caves excursion. Who do you recommend to use for both?

Since the vessel will be at the dock during the whole time, you do not have to worry about the ship leaving.

Golf is arranged through the cruise director. And once on the Island go buy a pass for three days. Take the bus in the morning to the caves and do your own exploring. Bermuda is good for that.

I am kinda confused on part of this... I know we are there 2.5 days. But why does it say that it leaves at 5PM each of the 2 full days there?

And I guess we need to wait to get on the ship to purchase the golf. Do we need to bring our own golf clubs or rent them there? I know that is a silly question, just don't want to bring more than we have to .

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.