New Year’s Eve Cruise

Have you ever cruised on New Year’s Eve? Was it a huge party throughout the ship?

3 Answers

We’ve never cruised over New Years, and I don’t think we’d enjoy it if there were a lot of drunks bringing in the new year. We prefer a quieter evening just with friends, or going to a movie and sharing a big bag of popcorn. Wild and crazy New Years Eve celebrations are a thing of the past for us.... thank goodness.

I am looking froward to hearing from those that have sailed on NYE.  We have not done so either (the cost is almost double), but want to know "how bad/good is it?".

Wasn't it NYE on the Poseidon Adventure ????   Just saying may not be a lucky night. 

I'd be happy to do NYE on Celebrity, HAL or Cunard, but I'd avoid it on Carnival and NCL.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.