NCL Breakaway April 8, 2018 Connecting kids for cruise

Hello!  We have a 15 yr old daughter & 10 yr old son that would like to find other kids around their age.  I did this last cruise for my teen and it worked out great.  She and the other teens connected via instagram/SnapChat before the cruise to break the ice.  If anyone is in a similar situation with their teen please reach out to me.  My son would love a kid his age to go down the slides and kids club with.  

This cruise can't come quick enough!  

Tags: NCL Breakaway 2018 April 8 teenagers

2 Answers

I would suggest your try "Roll Call" for your cruise

1.  At top of page use the drop down next to "More"

2. click Roll Call

3. Enter cruise line, ship and cruise date.  Then you can start chatting with others on your cruise.

I hope you and the kids have a great cruise.   The kids can also join a Roll Call on the ShipMate smart phone app.